Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Why I post my designs...

Although it may seem that I am just promoting myself by repeatedly posting my designs here, that isn't the only reason I post them. I just wanted to let you all know what those other reasons are.

First, I want my readers to see them and take inspiration from them for their own art work. Sometimes it's hard to keep motivated and find new ideas to create designs. I have that same problem as I'm sure many of you do too. One way I get out of that slump is to take a look at other designs and let them inspire me. DO NOT COPY!! I never look at a design and decide to copy it. Instead, I decide how I would make it and see if I can uncover new techniques that I may not have used before or ones that have been forgotten.

Second, there are many affiliate marketers out there that are looking for new items to promote. If I get noticed by one skilled marketer or successful blogger, that could lead to terrific sales for my and more exposure. If they like my design and decide they can make money telling people about it, I am always thankful. To get noticed, I have to get the word our there and this blog is one way I do that.

Last, it keeps me on my toes and makes me feel more like I must create something new on a regular basis. If I don't keep posting new content, I'll never be able to build a base of followers. Without followers, a blog is just a waste of time and consistent new material and quality information is the best way to bring people here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment