Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Chrysanthemum

This design I called Chrysanthemum because well, it looks like a chrysanthemum in an abstract way.

Usually, when I render an image, I do a bit of post-processing to bring out the colors that are already there. Sometimes, as I have with this one, I use a few layer properties to alter the colors to make them more interesting.

When I was done rendering this one, it was unexpectedly boring in the color scheme. I had forgot to adjust the gradient before saving it, and didn't check it before I set the batch render to start. (oops) In stead of just re-rendering it, though, I decided I could just as easily add some interesting colors in Photoshop. I made a radial gradient and set it to overlay then changed it to hue. That was basically all I did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment