Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

My personal Challenge

So I know that I really should focus on my business card store more than I have and its kinda been on the back burner lately. So I am challenging myself to create 100 designs in 100 days. Not 100 new business cards, but 100 new designs that may or may not have several color variations for each one.

I'm hoping that by being more active and consistent in my posting of new business card designs, I'll be found more by search engines, bloggers, and most importantly, customers looking for custom business cards.

I post lots of new fractal designs and photography in my other stores, but I have lots of business card designs as well that I should make and, right now, I just don't for no other reason than pure procrastination.

The more people follow me and let me know they are expecting it from me, the more likely I'll be to finish. Share this post with all your friends and get everyone you know to nag me about wanting more designs. Or if anyone has a design they'd like to see, let me know and I'll do what I can to fill your requests.

Well that's all for now, I got to go make some new designs so I can post my first one later today. After all, I don't want to start off being behind schedule.

0 comments:

Post a Comment