Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

New Flicker Uploads

I've recently started uploading my designs to Flickr to share with anyone interested. These are available for personal use, such as wallpaper for your iPhone or desktop, and they are at 1024x768 resolution, well most of them. Some are square 1024 and some are same dimensions, but with portrait orientation, rather than landscape.

These images may not be copied or transmitted to anyone else, but you may download them and crop them to suit your needs. If you wish to share them with someone, please send them to my Flickr gallery and let them download them on their own.

Right now, I don't have a premium membership, but if there is enough response to this, I will get that so that I can keep my images up for anyone who would like them. So go check it out and spread the word if you want to see me fill my gallery up and then some.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY OF FREE WALLPAPERS AND BACKGROUNDS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment