Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

CHAINMAIL - 4 in 1 Chainmail Bracelet

I've been working on getting my Etsy shop up and running again. It features mostly hand made chainmaille. My latest addition is a simple 4 in 1 European wave bracelet in 1/8" stainless steel. Width is just under an inch and 7 1/2" in length. as with all my designs, the width can easily be adjusted for free when ordering, just send me a message in the special requests section of the order form and let me know what length you would like.  Currently, this bracelet has a toggle clasp (also called bar and loop) but can be changed for a s-hook or lobster claw clasp if you would like but may add to the processing time.

Please feel free to stop by my Etsy shop and check out this as well as my other chainmail jewelry designs. If you have a special request for a design that you don't see in my shop, please send me a message and I'll get back to you right away.



Stainless Steel Chainmaille bracelet by Archetypus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment