Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Church in Island Grove, IL

A few days ago, my mom an I were on the road and trad to take the back way to get from one town to the next to avoid a lengthy wait in road construction. (We sat for over 15 min on the way there). In the process, we saw some great scenery in the area. My camera was busy the whole time - don't worry my mom was driving.

In the process, we got a little turned around and ended up going kinda out of the way. We saw a church and a water tower and though that must be a town. Well, it was, but not much of one. It was just a church, water tower and small school with a few houses around. This is the church in this photo.

Although it may not look that old, it was originally built in 1902 according to the sign in front. The photo I originally took was, to be honest, pretty boring. So I decided I'd Photoshop it to make it look like it was front 1902 when it was built.

0 comments:

Post a Comment