Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Torrent

As you may know, I am always searching for new tutorials for different programs I use. Lately I have been finding all kinds of new tuts for Apophysis. This is great because I use that program the most for my fractal designs. I love it because its free, lots of people use it (so there are plenty to help with issues), it is fairly actively updated, and there is always someone coming up with a new tutorial.

Recently I came across a long list of great tutorials on DeviantArt.com. One of my new favorites is this one (LINK) "Splits-Cylinder Tuto for Apo" . It is fairly simple and produces some spectacular results. Please note - READ THE COMMENTS AT THE BOTTOM. The creator left out one tiny setting change and it makes a world of difference in the end result.

So anyway, after a few tries of playing with some of the basic settings, this was what I came up with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment