Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Vernian Jewel

I have to admit, I am a HUGE fan of Jules Vern and his amazing tales of impossible adventures. I's also a growing fan of the steampunk style on everything. The are both similar in many ways to each other. Lots of gadgets and gears and vehicles that are out of the ordinary. I really just like to be different and Jules Vern and the steam punk style are both exactly that.

Besides delving further into the realm of steampunk, I also have decided that I should take some of my fractal art to the next level. Rather than just changing colors or adding a frame, I'll be trying out more detailed work and photo-manipulations on them. (I hope my friends and family are ready to get a bajillion pictures take of them for stock...lol)

I know this really isn't anything too exciting, but its a beginning. I had made the fractal part of this image a while back and loved it, but it just felt like it was missing something. So I added some layers and other bits around it to look like it is an imaginary sky out of a window. I hope everyone likes it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment