Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Glittery Pink Monogram Bookmarks

Looking for a unique gift idea tha tis actually useful? Why not check out these monogrammed bookmarks?

I read someone suggest that the indestructible skinny prifile cards make great bookmark so I added my latest desing to them. This glittery pink monogram stands out on a dark gray and black swirling background. Although this design is available on several different gift item that you can personalize to your liking, I chose to feature the bookmarks. They would be great for a book club or a bookstore looking for a small item to give away.

Here is the Initial A as an example. You can also find this on a long list of print on demand items as well as the rest of the alphabet and other designs by following the link and browsing my stores on Zazzle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment