Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Zazzle Profile Cards - A unique tool.

Looking for a unique way to give out your information? Zazzle has these skinny 3" x 1" business cards (they call them profile cards). A very unique way to hand out your business or even personal information. With several different paper styles, you have plenty of options to customize your look. One of the available paper options is called indestructible. Although I have not personally tested this out, I have been told that they are strong enough to be used as a guitar pic.

I have several designs of these skinny business (profile) cards in my Zazzle shop. Feel free to check them out or make your own. If you would like me to custom design one for you, please contact me through the link in the sidebar of my Zazzle store and let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment